Thinking about hiring an SEO specialist, you have come to the right place! Our SEO works! You came at a great time …..the earlier you start….the better. Key times to hire an SEO specialist is when you’re considering a site redesign, planning to launch a new site or if your online marketing efforts are falling short of expectations. This way you can ensure that your site is designed to be search engine-friendly from the bottom up.
White Hat SEO
All our SEO work is “white hat” – natural, organic and is tailored around long-term results. We pay close attention to the Google webmaster guidelines and avoid any tactics that might jeopardize your rankings. We use the best Search Engine Optimization processes and they work.
We are a “solid investment” SEO Company
SEO is a solid investment in your business. Using keyword investigation and competitive analysis we can determine the best and most cost effective plan for your needs, increasing your return on investment (ROI). Everything we do is a streamlined process, allowing us to provide professional marketing strategies at affordable prices. If you are looking for an SEO company, website development, or Encompass is your company. We are specialists in achieving the top placement on the three major search engines: Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
So what should you ask your SEO specialist:
- Get examples of their previous work and have them share some success stories – we are always happy to share
- Ask if they would use “Black Hat” techniques….a “yes” is a “no” for you – no black hats around here, just consistent results
- Make certain they have online marketing services to complement – we have a complete suite of marketing programs
- Discuss your expectations – Job one is to identify your goals and set ones for your marketing efforts
- What type of experience do they have – we have nearly 15 years of experience
- Ask what their most successful SEO techniques are – we use a well rounded dispersal of information
- What type of reporting do they offer – complete reporting and identification of work completed